Click (http://bit.ly/GemmasBoldBakers) to SUBSCRIBE for more BOLD recipes! Make homemade ice cream with no machine and only 2 ingredients! WATCH 6 NEW Ice Cream Flavors HERE: http://bit.ly/GemmasIceCreamParty
WATCH my NEW Breakfast series featuring Homemade Maple & Pecan Granola: http://bit.ly/GemmasGranola
WATCH more BIGGER BOLDER BAKING episodes:
- Brownie Layer Cake with Cookie Dough Frosting: http://bit.ly/GemmasBrownieCake
- 5 NEW Ice Cream Flavors & a Dairy-Free Ice Cream recipe (http://bit.ly/gemmasNEWicecream)
- 1 Minute Mug Cookies (http://bit.ly/GemmasMugCookies)
- 1 Minute Mug Cakes: http://bit.ly/gemmas1minutecakes
- Homemade Honeycomb: http://bit.ly/GemmasHoneycomb
BUY Ice Cream Containers here on Amazon: http://bit.ly/IceCreamContainers
Hi Bold Bakers! I'm staying cool this summer by making my own homemade ice cream without a machine. And YOU'VE helped me create the flavors with your suggestions so watch this week's video for the ultimate summer ice cream party!
- How to make condensed milk: http://bit.ly/gemmasNEWicecream (Follow my recipe to make condensed milk, either with Regular Milk or Dairy-Free with Coconut Milk)
FOLLOW ME HERE, FELLOW BOLD BAKERS PINTEREST http://www.pinterest.com/gemstafford TWITTER http://www.twitter.com/gemstaff16 FACEBOOK https://www.facebook.com/GemmaStaffor... INSTAGRAM http://www.instagram.com/gemmastaff
FULL RECIPE BELOW Gemma's Homemade Two-Ingredient, No Machine Ice Cream
Recipe adapted from a blog I love: Crazy for Crust. Check her out. (http://www.crazyforcrust.com/2014/06/caramel-corn-ice-cream/)
INGREDIENTS 14 ounces (1 can/ 400ml) sweetened condensed milk (fat-free or regular) cold 2 cups (16oz/450 ml ) whipping cream, cold
DIRECTIONS: 1. Place sweetened condensed milk in the fridge to keep cold 2. Beat cold heavy cream on medium in a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment (or using a hand mixer) until stiff peaks form. 3. Turn down the speed a little and pour the condensed milk into the whipped cream. (Stir in vanilla extract now if desired). 4. Now you have your ice cream base you can add in your desired flavors and fixing. GO NUTS! experiment and enjoy creating something that is all you. 5. Place in a large resealable container and freeze at least 6 hours or overnight before eating.
How to flavor your ice cream base:
- Strawberry cheesecake Ice Cream: Mix 1 cup cheesecake into 2 cups ice-cream base and add strawberry puree
- Honeycomb Ice Cream: Mix ½ cup crushed Honeycomb into 2 cups ice-cream base link for honeycomb recipe (http://www.nigella.com/recipes/view/hokey-pokey-36) don't add too much as it will make your ice-cream soft, but very yummy.
- Cookies and Cream Ice cream: Mix ⅔ cup crushed Oreo Cookies into 2 cups ice-cream base
- Mango Ice cream: Swirl ¼ cup mango puree into 2 cups ice-cream base
- Rainbow Cake Ice Cream: Mix 1 cup frosted Rainbow cake into 2 cups ice-cream base
- Birthday Cake Ice Cream: Mix 1 cup frosted Funfetti cake (or cupcake) into 2 cups ice-cream base
Stencil for label: Find it in my Google+ Photos